Early Risers Kiwanis
April 2016 Newsletter
Apr. 7th Sherry Benton Larry & Lee Lucht-Viet Nam Richard Robinson
Apr. 14th Cheryl Avenel-Navara Cecelia Bofah, Community Health Sharon Robinson
Apr. 21st Paul Vander Kooi TBA Paul Schilling
Apr. 28th Clair Williams Brian Nielsen - Marina Jeanene Townswick
May 5th Priscilla Williams K-Kids –Prairie Elementary Maynard Townswick
May 12th Don Brands TBA Paul Vander Kooi
May 19th Gary Brandt TBA Clair Williams
May 26th Pat Bretzman TBA Priscilla Williams
Perfect Attendance for March:
Dale Carlson – Roger Johnson – Al Ritter – Maynard Townswick – Jeanene Townswick
(The members requesting perfect attendance)
Early Risers Worthington: www.worthingtonearlyriserskiwanis.org
Minnesota Dakotas District: www.mndak-kiwanis.org
Kiwanis International: www.kiwanis.org
Minnesota Dakotas District
Governor: Kent Hochgraber Division 6
Immediate-Past Governor: Sherry Scudder Lieutenant Governor: James Bock
Governor-Elect: Peter Larson Imm.-Past Lieutenant Governor: Dennis Hier
Secretary/Treasurer: Stephen Handegaard Lieutenant Governor-Elect: open position
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
“Do you know”. . . . .
Our current Vision Partners:
Six of the “Top Ten Reasons to Join Kiwanis” by Stewart Ross
10. Learn about your community and beyond through weekly programs.
9. Make new friends and develop new relationships.
8. Become a part of a global organization that does great things for those who need our help.
7. Do service with a team…not by yourself
6. Develop leadership skills that can aid you in your career and beyond.
5. Visit Kiwanis clubs throughout the country and the world.
4. Experience that wonderful feeling from helping others.
(more to follow next month)
Brainy Quote: “Some people are so afraid to die that they never begin to live.” ~ Henry Van Dyke
“If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.” ~ Thomas A. Edison